Tours are what Tourbook is all about - they are the primary way that you can showcase what you have to offer for stages everywhere.
In this article:
What is a Tour?
They allow you to provide comprehensive details on the work you have available for potential programmers, venues and hosts. Tour pages allow you to showcase images and videos, outline technical requirements and promote previous press and reviews for your work.
Creating a Tour Page
To create a Tour Page, you must first have at least one Performer Profile.
To add a Tour:
- Either go to, your Tours page on the dashboard at tourbook.live/dash/tours or visit your Performer Profile page and click on the Add Tour panel.
- On the Tour Set Up page, add the basic details of your Tour
- Click Create Tour & Add in the dialogue box.
- If you have reached the available limit for creating Tours, you will be prompted to upgrade. Remember, you can Archive past tours if they are no longer available - these will not be included in your available Tour count. (See XXX).
- Select the Performer Profile that you are creating this tour for.
- Add further details of the Tour including:
- Images & Videos
- Tech Specs
- Marketing Details
- Click Save & Continue
- If you have completed all required Tour details you will be able to click Publish
- If some required details are not completed, you will be able to Preview your Tour Page or Save it as a Draft to complete later.
- Your Tour will be published to the marketplace and will appear on the Homepage of Tour.
Editing a Tour Page
To edit a Tour, click on the Tour from your Performer Page, or select it from your dashboard at tourbook.live/dash/tours
You can make edits to you Tour, Preview them and Publish as required.
Archiving a Tour
Tours are available in the marketplace if they are Published and if the dates that they are available are in the future. Once a Tour is no longer available form Programmers to book, you may like to Archive it.
This means that the Tour Page will retain all the Tour information - including, Bookings, Collections, Reviews and more - but will no longer appear for others to contact you about programming for their stages.
Tourbook Free accounts are only entitled to 1 Active Tour in the Marketplace, therefore, if you would like to showcase a new Tour you will need to Archive an existing one.
To archive a Tour:
- Go to tourbook.live/dash/tours
- Find the Tour you'd like to archive, click Edit
- Click on the dropdown button, next to Finish & View Tour
- Click Archive Tour