Creating, or claiming, a Venue Page
If you are responsible for programming a Venue, and have the authority to arrange bookings and proramming for that Venue, you will likely want to create or claim an exisitng Venue page.
This enables you to be able to edit and update all the details of the Venue so that you can ensure that performers and touring artists have all the information they need when touring to your space.
To create a Venue page, you will first need to have created a Programmer Profile - to outline how you work with this venue. See XXX.
Once you have a Programmer profile:
- Go to your dashboard at: tourbook.live/dash/venues
- Click Add Venue
- Type in the Name of your Venue
- If the Venue is already listed on Tourbook, a dialogue box will appear to let you know.
- Click on Claim Page to add this Venue to your account and manage the details.
- If the Venue is not already listed, you will be able to add details of the Venue and its relevant Spaces.
- Note that Venue Pages can only be published once they have the basic required data.
Editing Your Venue Page
To edit a Venue page just visit: tourbook.live/dash/venues and click on the Venue you'd like to edit. Alternatively, you can click on the Edit button direct from the Venue Page of any Venue you manage.
Managing Multiple Venues
If you manage multiple Venues you will need to upgrade to a Tourbook Plus subscription. See Plans & Pricing.
Once you have upgraded your subscription you can manage up to 3 Venues, any additional venues can be added for a small monthly additional payment. Venues can be added directly from your Dashboard with the Add New button.