Inviting your members is a simple and straight-forward process.
Once your Tourbook Network Account is set up:
- Go to: https://tourbook.live/dash/networks
- Click Add Members
- Enter the name of the organisation or business who you'd like to add.
If the organisation is already on Tourbook:
- If the organisation already has an account on Tourbook it will appear in the results list.
- Check the details are correct, then click the Invite Link on the right-hand side of the entry.
- An email invite will be sent to the Admin of the relevant account saying that you have invited them to connect with your Network on Tourbook. (See examples email below).
- The invitee will be able to Accept the invite and will automatically be added to your list of members.
If the organisation is not already on Tourbook:
- If the organisation is not recognised on Tourbook, an Invite button will appear below the search box.
- Click Send Invite and enter the Name, Organisation and Email address of the person you'd like to invite.
- An Invite will be sent to this person informing them of what Tourbook is, and inviting them to sign up for an account. (See examples email below).
- When they click the Signup link and complete the Account creation process they will automatically be added as a Member of your account.
Helpful Hint: Generally inviting members will take around 1 minutes per member. For example if you have 30 members, grab a cuppa and set aside half an hour to add them all to your network. Once you've added the first couple and got the hang of it, it should be very straight-forward.
To view which of your members is still to accept your member invite click on your Pending Invites tab on your Memberships dashboard page. Here you will see all outstanding and unclaimed invites. If a member has not accepted your invite you can re-send it to prompt them again.
Adding Large Numbers of Members
If you have a very large number of members and you would like to work with us to invite them in bulk then please get in touch. We can work with you to add them to your members invite in bulk. For more information contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Email sent to member organisations not already on Tourbook
Email sent to existing Tourbook users